[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream GXP-2000 Auto Answer

Julian J. M. julianjm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 17:23:51 MST 2005

Check http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Paging+and+Intercom

>From that article:
There is an 'allpage.agi' now available at
http://aussievoip.com.au/allpage.agi. Documentation is available in
the file. This should work with Snom and Grandstream GXP2000 phones
(and possibly budgettones if they roll the changes across) with
firmware greater than 1.0.13 (not publically available at time of
writing, due out in October 2005)

I've used that with my GXP-2000, and seems to work ok. I had, however,
to adapt it to my needs.

Regards
    Julian J. M.