[Asterisk-Users] A2billing Trunk

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Sat Dec 17 00:03:57 MST 2005

Lan wrote:
> Forgive me that I don't understand what you are really mean?
He means that this is the list for Asterisk Support - Asterisk at Home is a
completely different product.  (Asterisk is simply the PBX software,
where as A at H is a complete distro that just happens to include Asterisk)

A2Billing is part of Asterisk at Home, therefore asking for support of
A2Billing on the Asterisk-users list is sort of like asking a coal
mining company how to fix the generator in your coal-fired power plant.