[Asterisk-Users] A2billing Trunk

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 15:54:00 MST 2005

On 12/16/05, MapsAir <MapsAir at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear helpers and supporters!
>
> I have been playing with the A2billing for a week, but I still get stuck on
> creating a working trunk to terminate the call.  Is any one show me how to
> setup a trunk in A2billing or pointing me to some where that I can find out
> the information.

As Kevin has already said before, this is off topic and should be
taken elsewhere.

I think it would be a good idea to create a set of rules for the list
and post them once a week or so.  It's not really fair to expect a new
user to have to search through old messages to find a posting from a
month ago about what is or isn't acceptable, even if it is common
sense.  If on signup the rules were part of the signup email, and then
reposted to the list every week or so, then there really wouldn't be
any excuse for these off topic posts.

I would bet that would cut down a lot on the number of off topic posts.

Chris