[Asterisk-Users] FOP button limit?

Terry H. Gilsenan thg at interoil.com
Fri Dec 16 14:03:17 MST 2005

Kerry Garrison wrote:

> [...]
Ah! Krahp. Sorry :|

===[Disclaimer]===
This electronic transmission, including any attachments, is confidential, may contain privileged information and should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you received this message in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any review, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.