[Asterisk-Users] Central Registration mechanism

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Dec 16 13:35:01 MST 2005

You cannot use Realtime with multiple Asterisk systems sharing SIP information (which includes registration). Yes, hard to believe I know. Ask Kevin Fleming or see a previous discuss thread about this topic last week. Digium have said that it will be the better part of a year to fix this flaw.

Doug.