[Asterisk-Users] .call files on PRI not waiting for answer in de sired context

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Fri Dec 16 12:35:08 MST 2005

If I generate a .call file to an external callee through my PRI, Asterisk
will not wait to execute the priority in the target context, and instead
will continue on as soon as the channel is dialled. I want it to wait for an
answer, THEN continue. It detects the answer correctly. I have
callprogress=yes in Zapata.conf. I have read the wiki with respect to this
issue.

Weird thing is, I swear this worked the way I wanted it to when I was
running 1.0.9, now it's not under 1.2 beta 1. Am I crazy?