[Asterisk-Users] Disposition Failed still happening

tracinet traci.asterisk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:34:47 MST 2005

I actually opened a bug report on this earlier this month:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5918

I have tried a new SVN version from a few days ago and it still showed as
FAILED for me in the following scenario:

incoming call from PSTN ---SIP---> asterisk ---IAX2---> asterisk ---SIP--->
SIP Phone

At least now it appears that the billsec field is no longer showing zero,
but the FAILED disposition is annoying.

If I was a programmer I would happily jump in and see what could be done.
Maybe in my free time I can squeeze in a lesson in C sometime ;)