[Asterisk-Users] RE: Wildcard TDM2400P: comments

Tom Vile tom.vile at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:30:42 MST 2005

Question about the TDM2400P.  I have a customer that purchased one
with a breakout box that has 2 RJ-21 connections male and female and
24 analog jacks.  He has a T1 coming into the building which goes to a
T1 Router and then from that he has a RJ21 connection going into his
old phone system.  He wants to remove the connection from his old
phone system and plug it into the breakout box and then from the break
out box plug into the Digium 2400P.  Will that work?