[Asterisk-Users] ChanIsAvail()

hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 15 07:14:06 MST 2005

Hello,

I configure a asterisk server with tdm400p .  I wish
to set chanisavail() in order to allow users or the
hylafax server to dial numbers to pstn .  however I
can't write the rules  to forward requests to the dial
pattern when channel is available.

I try this however priority 2 fail.
how can i forward requests to outgoing-pstn  context ?

exten => s,1,ChanIsAvail(Zap/g1)
exten => s,2,Goto(outgoing-pstn) ;n+1 Zap/g1 available
exten => s,102,Playback(all-circuits-busy-now) n+1
unavailable
exten => s,103,Hangup

Regards
H.G

extension.conf

[sip]

exten => 84,1,Answer
exten => 84,2,Dial(Sip/84,10,t)
exten => 84,3,VoiceMail(u84)
exten => 84,103,VoiceMail(b84)

[fax]
exten => 80,1,Dial(Zap/2,40)
exten => 80,2,Congestion
exten => 80,102,Congestion

[outgoing-pstn]
ingnorepat => 0
exten => _0XXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})
exten => _0XXXX.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1})