[Asterisk-Users] Starting RTP with Dial and MusicOnHold

Aaron Clauson aza at azaclauson.com
Thu Dec 15 03:56:52 MST 2005

Hi Pedro,

What you suggest would work but is no good as anybody calling our numbers
would be charged for the call.

The Dial(,,m) command can play MusicOnHold without answering the call, I
know I've tested it ;-). In this case I just need to give the RTP a kick
start or something, the console reports the MusicOnHold has started playing
but there is no RTP.

Thanks,

Aaron