[Asterisk-Users] HOWOT transfer call from mobile back to extension?

support at sjobeck.com support at sjobeck.com
Wed Dec 14 11:33:45 MST 2005

Cheers all.

I hope I did not miss this in my quick searching for this, and if I did,
apologies, please just a minor scolding as you point me at the URL. But,
if I did not miss it, then is there any one out there who has
figured-out how to skin this cat.

I have a few people's mobile phone numbers in call queues, or in
"follow-me" type set-up's, & when we want to transfer that call from the
mobile phone back to an extension at the office, how best to do that?

I happen to (today) be on a Treo650 on the carrier referred to as
Stinkular, if it matters. I do not think I can create a three-way call
from the mobile, one leg to original caller, and one leg of new call to
PBX then enter extension, then get them on phone, and hang-up, since
that will drop both legs. Do I need to get Stinkular to add Centrex to
my mobile?  :)

Any & all ideas/suggestions/tips/tricks of any kind are very
appreciated. (if this grows to a large enough list of tips/tricks, I
will distill & post to wiki for us all)

Thanks very much,
Sjobeck
www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=UserPagesjobeck