[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 501 remapping keys

Matthew T. O'Connor matthew at zeut.net
Wed Dec 14 10:06:05 MST 2005

What I really want to be able todo is use the services button or any of
the other buttons that serve no purpose right now.

I would like to have it start a page (which on my * box is just dialing
a particular extension), I have this working on my Polycom 501's using
the 3rd line appearance, however I would rather keep that a line appearance.

I would also like to be able to use a button to park a call.  My users
can usually get it right at this point, but they still mess it up far
too often.

Matt