[Asterisk-Users] '#' (fast foward) and '*' (Rewind) not working in VoicemailMain

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Wed Dec 14 07:19:36 MST 2005

Hi,

'#' (fast forward) and '*' (Rewind) not working in VoicemailMain with
Asterisk 1.2.1 Do I have to do something in the dialplan to make this
work? I have '##' set as a blind transfer and '*2' set as a attended
transfer in features.conf. Per the Wiki Voicemailmain has the following
settings:

    * *1* Read voicemail messages
          o *3* Advanced options (with option to reply; introduced in
            Asterisk CVS Head April 28, 2004 with 'enhanced voicemail')
                + *2* Call back(1)
                + *3* Envelope
                + *4* Outgoing call(1)
          o *4* Play previous message
          o *5* Repeat current message
          o *6* Play next message
          o *7* Delete current message
          o *8* Forward message to another mailbox
          o *9* Save message in a folder
          o *** Help; during msg playback: Rewind
          o *#* Exit; during msg playback: Skip forward
    * *2* Change folders
    * *0* Mailbox options
          o *1* Record your unavailable message
          o *2* Record your busy message
          o *3* Record your name
          o *4* Record your temporary message (new in Asterisk v1.2)
          o *5* Change your password
          o *** Return to the main menu
    * *** Help
    * *#* Exit

    * After recording a message (incoming message, busy/unavail
      greeting, or name)
          o 1 - Accept
          o 2 - Review
          o 3 - Re-record
          o 0 - Reach operator(1) (not available when recording
            greetings/name)

Thanks