[Asterisk-Users] quadbri, isnd, netherlands: callerid not working

Mark Huizer ml_asterisk at terantula.com
Wed Dec 14 04:58:27 MST 2005

hello,

We installed an asterisk box last weekend dealing with 2 incoming groups
of ISDN lines, and some 15 polycom phones. Works quite OK so far. But we
have some problems that somehow I cannot resolve so far :-(

The most urging issue is getting callerID to work.
When I check logfiles, I see lines like
'Activating voice calls from '065MYNUMBER' to '010OFFICE'
But when I dump the variables (call Macro dumpvars in Asterisk at Home, or
NoOp in the extension plan), the CALLERID variables just remain empty.

The box is an asterisk at home 1.5 install, with the junghanns bristuff
installed (rc8o) and a quadbri card. Configuration has the things I
could find for solving callerID issues
(immediate=no, usecallerid=yes, hidecallerid=no). The provider is KPN
Netherlands.

What more can I do to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Mark
--
 They say if you play a Micro$oft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages...
 That's nothing, because if you play it forwards, it installs Windows!