[Asterisk-Users] RealTime and automatic extension registration.

Kristian Larsson kristian at netatonce.se
Wed Dec 14 00:22:49 MST 2005

Hi!

I was hoping someone might answer a few questions.
For a SIP user it is possible to configure
something called regcontext and regexten. My
understanding is that when the use registers with
asterisk it will automatically add an extension
for the user in the context specified by
regcontext?
How would I go about doing this with Asterisk
RealTime. I have quite a few users and it would be
really great if there could be some form of
automatic extension adding.

Regards,
   Kristian.

--