[Asterisk-Users] pb !Astrisk 1.2 Card TE411P

michael delvoye mdelvoye at croquegel.com
Tue Dec 13 13:53:01 MST 2005

No, I try xlight but I change my computers (DELL) and I've got a
problem to configure the micro (My voice looks like a robot???)
but I 'll try tomorrow with an other PC.

Your pb was similar ? (blanks during the conversation + echo ?)
What sort of headset do you use with xten ? I must equip a call center
 with 60 seats at the end

Thanks for your help

En réponse à Vladimir Montealegre <v_estailes at tutopia.com> :