[Asterisk-Users] pb !Astrisk 1.2 Card TE411P

michael delvoye mdelvoye at croquegel.com
Tue Dec 13 13:39:09 MST 2005

Hi,
I've got problems with asterik 1.2 and a card TE411P.
Firstly I often got blanks (1 sec ) during a conversation between a
sipphone and a PSTN line (incoming calls from TE411P).

Secondly, I baught this card because it seems to resolv echo problems
even if the environnement is dusty. But i had lost of echo between sip
and PSTN calls .
During days I tested all the methods given on the wiki so as to
suppress echo (milliwat, ztmonitor, rx/tx, echocancel,
echotraining.......) but impossible to find a solution.
My telephone operator use optic fiber (I don't know if it's important)

I use Sipphone thomson speedtouch 2020, I use a queue for incoming
calls. the cpu of the server = 0,2%.

I don't know what can I do to solve these problems.

Thank you for your help.

M Delvoye