[Asterisk-Users] queues & music on hold

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Tue Dec 13 11:43:39 MST 2005

Hello list,

I have the following problem.

The behavior of music on hold is not constant on my queues... Sometimes it plays well, sometimes it becomes mute in the middle of the wait and sometimes it doesn't even start.

mpg123 is installed on my server.

Is there something I am missing???

Thank you!
Dov

---

queues.conf

[infocadastrais]
leavewhenempty=yes
joinempty=no
musiconhold=fila
strategy=leastrecent
timeout=14
eventwhencalled=yes
maxlen=0
retry=0
wrapuptime=5
servicelevel=45
monitor-format=wav49
monitor-join=yes
announce-holdtime=no
member => Agent/5132

agents.conf

[agents]
autologoff=9999
ackcall=no
wrapuptime=5000
musiconhold => fila
recordagentcalls=no
updatecdr=yes
group = 1
agent => 5132,1234

extensions.conf

exten => cobrancainfo,1,NoOp(Ligacao para Fila de Info Cadastrais)
exten => cobrancainfo,2,SetVar(prioridade=0)
exten => cobrancainfo,3,SetCIDName(CobrancaInfoCadastrais ${CALLERIDNAME})
exten => cobrancainfo,4,SetVar(QUEUE_PRIO=${prioridade})
exten => cobrancainfo,5,Answer
exten => cobrancainfo,6,Queue(infocadastrais|tT|||45)
exten => cobrancainfo,7,Wait(3)
exten => cobrancainfo,8,VoiceMail(u501)
exten => cobrancainfo,9,Hangup

musiconhold.conf

[classes]
fila => mp3:/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3/defaultfila

[moh_files]
fila =>/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3/defaultfila,r

And on /var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3/defaultfila I have 3 valid MP3 files.