[Asterisk-Users] Bonded ethernet ports and *

Rolf Brusletto rbrusletto at ibsncentral.com
Tue Dec 13 09:55:34 MST 2005

Hey all - I'm sure this has been done before, but I'm curious about how well
it works.. Typically we have all our servers setup for dual fast/gig
ethernet failover... I.e. bond0 slaves eth0 and eth1 and fails over between
the two. This together with dual p/s and raid1'd(at least) drives provides
for a pretty safe solution(aside from building up a second server). So I'm
courious thoughts/expectations/issues with doing network failover...
Probably is a moot point, but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks!!

Rolf Brusletto
Denver, Co.