[Asterisk-Users] Partial PRI pass thru?

Matt Burleigh matt.burleigh at eiisolutions.net
Tue Dec 13 08:20:31 MST 2005

I want to put a * server in front of our legacy phone system. Currently
this legacy system is connected to the CO with an ISDN PRI interface.

With a dual PRI card in the * server can I only pass thru a certain
number of channels to the legacy phone system and then leave the other
half of the channels for Asterisk to use for a Meet Me conference bridge
configuration?

Can I make the * server nearly invisible to the legacy phone system?

The legacy phone system would only be able to use, for example, channels
16-23 from the ISDN PRI coming out of the * server.

CO---[ISDN PRI]--Asterisk--[ISDN PRI]--legacy phone system

Thanks!

--
Matt Burleigh
Senior Systems Engineer