[Asterisk-Users] extensions and regular expressions ( probablyan easy question )

Benjamin Lawetz blawetz at teliphone.ca
Tue Dec 13 08:00:55 MST 2005

Or you can treat everything as a 10 digit number retaining in a variable
whether the user dialed one or not

exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,SetVar(ONPRESSED=TRUE)   *** skip this step if you
don't care whether the one was pressed in any of your dialplans
exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Goto(${CONTEXT},${EXTEN:1},1)
exten => 8661234567,1,Goto(800-in)

Can be your thing or not, depending on what you're using it for.