Re: [Asterisk-Users] g729 translation to zap (ISDN) doesn´t work

Klaus Peras klaus.peras at hob.de
Tue Dec 13 07:32:33 MST 2005

Hi, i just figured out, that there is also a problem by going in a
conference with the sip phone that runs the g729a codec.
Could it be, that i have timing problems? I don´t have digium hardware
installed, but i have ztdummy:

asterisk3:/etc/asterisk# lsmod | grep ztdummy
ztdummy                 3748  0
zaptel                225540  24 ztdummy,qozap

Does anybody have a advice for me?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
With kind regards

Klaus Peras