[Asterisk-Users] No outgoing sound...sometimes

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Dec 13 06:38:50 MST 2005

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 06:20, Mario Evangelista-Silva wrote:
> Verify communication between protocols.  SIP ou IAX2.

I get it with both protocols, but it's far more infrequent... one call in a
hundred maybe.  I've verified (with IAX2 at least) that both sides are seeing
each other's packets, and that I am indeed seeing IAX2 control frames for
RINGING and ANSWER.

One thing I have noticed is that my * box is not recording CDRs for the
one-way-audio calls.  It records CDRs for all other calls just fine.

-A.