[Asterisk-Users] No outgoing sound...sometimes

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Dec 13 06:37:30 MST 2005

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 01:27, Jason Frisch wrote:
> I see. How would I go about checking such conflicts (for the future)

With the old NIC in and everything running normal, type "cat /proc/interrupts
> /tmp/ints-oldnic.txt"

Now with the new NIC in and everything running normal, type
"cat /proc/interrupts > /tmp/ints-newnic.txt".

You can then see the difference in interrupt routing.  You may also want to
capture the dmesg output for both cases as well.  (dmesg
> /tmp/dmesg-oldnic.txt and /tmp/dmesg-newnic.txt).

Have you put your old NIC back in and confirmed the problem comes back?

-A.