[Asterisk-Users] asterisk in real estate developments

Brad Pauly bpauly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 17:38:50 MST 2005

Thanks for the feedback! The development is still in the
planning/zoning stages so it would be possible to look at running cat5
or going wireless. Offering data service was another consideration.
Colin makes a great point about trying to be a telco. I sure wouldn't
want to be the one at the end of a pager if anything goes wrong. At
the same time perhaps it is an opportunity to set an example for how
voice service can be. I always dread dealing with phone companies and
I would love it if someone offered something better.

Brad