[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940 Reboot

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Mon Dec 12 15:57:45 MST 2005

I'm not a VLAN expert either, but there's one switch that ties the
private vlans into the public vlan, so all you have to do is add a route
from your box to the vlan over that switch, effectively hopping you onto
the vlan.  Not really sure the details on it, but that's basically the
gist of what I understand it (I'm just the voip guy, not the network
expert ;).  So we've effectively got the phones and servers isolated
into their own vlan.

Aaron