[Asterisk-Users] Daily Reboot Script for Asterisk Question

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Dec 12 13:32:58 MST 2005

This happened to me when a zap line stayed open and recorded a
bazillion-hour voicemail of silence.  You can imagine that procmail and
sendmail didn't really like the 2GB file that was produced.  They would
begin processing it, fill up the memory and swap space, and then before
the messages was completely processed procmail or sendmail would be
booted 'cause out of memory.

I can't remember where the file was, it was in a temp folder somewhere.
  when I deleted it these problems quit happening (they would have stuck
around 'till the message was successfully sent, which couldn't happen
unless I stuck a few more gigs of ram in there)

Moj

--
Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC