[Asterisk-Users] Make list of incoming and outgoing calls

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Mon Dec 12 12:42:48 MST 2005

In fact, Arik, this is probably already setup and logging to
/var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv -- you can open this in excel,
parse it with php to make a webpage, or just about anything else you
could imagine.

Moj

Kristof Hardy wrote:
>>I would like to make a list of all incoming and outgoing calls. From,
>>to, date, duration and for incoming, whether the calls were taken or not
>>and if yes, by which extension.
>

> best is to use the built-in cdr options. (search voip-info.org with
> "asterisk cdr")
>
> You can try the mysql cdr, it uses mysql to log all what you need.
>
> cheers

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC
(907) 747-6666 x112