[Asterisk-Users] Attack dialing

Wayne Wayne at planetWayne.com
Mon Dec 12 12:41:16 MST 2005

Hiya Matt,
I might be missing a key thing to this but, why not 'reverse your
parties' round. Have your second party the first one and your first one
the second.
That way your extension gets dialled first - and picked up, then the
number you want to call to gets called 2nd - while your extension sits
and listens to the ringing.

does that make sense!
Wayne.