[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940 Reboot

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Mon Dec 12 10:36:26 MST 2005

We've currently got 4 servers, and anytime we make any major
modifications to the servers, the phones have to be rebooted.  We've got
about 55 cisco 7940's (which is going to steadily increase over the next
few months), does anyone know of a way to reboot the phones without
using the telnet function?  The powers that be here don't like the
telnet cause it's insecure, and I can't really find any other way to do
the reboot.  Any help would be appreciated.

Aaron Daniel
Sam Houston State University
amdtech at shsu.edu