[Asterisk-Users] Problems with current chan-capi-cm

Peer Oliver Schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Mon Dec 12 06:02:17 MST 2005

Hello again,

>>[..]
>>
>>>error 0x1103 is 'queue full', so the capi driver (isdn card) does not
>>>accept further voice packets.
>>>Did you try latest CVS (11.12.)?
>>
>>I "cvs checkout"ed today.
>>

>>>Can you please provide a full log and one with the older, working version
>>>too?
>>
>>set verbose 50 enough? Or another type of log? The file is massive, and I
>>don't want to waste everybodies bandwith.

After reading your notes regarding capi debug I did some more
investigation. The solution was simple. One of the ISDN ports of my AVM
C4 did not contain PTP in the capi.conf. It did not seem to matter
before, but did now. Changed it, and everything is fine and dandy.

Thanks for your help, and sorry for the bothering.

Have a good week.
--
Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt