[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Dynamic DNS

Branko Samardzic branko_samardzic at rogers.com
Sun Dec 11 21:49:27 MST 2005

Here is the solution.

On each and every server that has DynDns you can install Cron job that will
perform forced configuration updates of an running server. This updates will
pick up all the changes in iax.conf and IP address change!
So, put following in your cron job:

asterisk -r -x "iax2 reload" and you will have DynDns working nicely.
Cheers,
Branko