[Asterisk-Users] SRV Lookups

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Sun Dec 11 13:50:32 MST 2005

Yes, you better....

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-October/129384.html

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Oct 14 01:25:20 CDT 2005

Marco Balmer wrote:

> Any ideas or hints?

Yes. Whatever documentation told you that you could share a Realtime SIP
peer database between two Asterisk servers was in error (or at least
very incomplete).

There are ways to do it right now, but it's not trivial and does not
provide all the functionality that someone would want from such an
arrangement.

There's no need to be nasty either.