[Asterisk-Users] SRV Lookups

Paul Tinsley pdt at jackhammer.org
Sun Dec 11 13:15:19 MST 2005

I fail to understand your combative attitude towards an open source
project...

Did you pay to download it?
Are you having to pay to use it?

If you really want to talk about throwing money around to fix your
problems the bounty idea has already been thrown at you, but also keep
in mind that Digium has a custom development service that you could pay
for... I'll even give you the link for free!
http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=service_category&category=development