[Asterisk-Users] bristuff use without BRI/PRI

Harald Holzer hholzer at may.co.at
Sun Dec 11 04:38:55 MST 2005

Apply only the asterisk.patch on the asterisk source should work.

Or you can extract the app_devstate.c from the patch file.

Oh, i see that the snom pickup patch is now included in 0.3.0-PRE1c (was not in 0.3.0-PRE1) :-)
(chan_sip.c changes.)

quick hint:
tar xzf bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1c.tar.gz
tar xzf asterisk-1.2.0.tar.gz
cd asterisk-1.2.0
patch -p 1 < ../bristuff-0.3.0-PRE-1c/patches/asterisk.patch
make