[Asterisk-Users] extensions and regular expressions ( probablyan easy question )

Ryan Burke burke at tailorhosting.com
Sat Dec 10 21:30:38 MST 2005

I was reading the pdf and found a command that might be of some use:
Prefix()

ex.

exten => 8661234567,1,Prefix(1)
exten => 18661234567,1,NoOp()
exten => 18661234567,2,Goto(800-in)

After the Prefix() the the next exten is n+1 (which is 2 in this example)
with the new extension (which is 18661234567 instead of 8661234567 which was
originally dialed).

Personally I think this is a bit more elegant than having a bunch of Goto's
for each extension, but they do the same thing. Personal preference I guess.

Ryan