[Asterisk-Users] Call Routing from GnuGK to Asterisk

Rafael Marconi rmmarconi at uol.com.br
Sat Dec 10 08:37:37 MST 2005

Hi,
im using debian with asterisk instaled via apt-get (1.0.7 + oh323)

my asterisk is not a Gk, but a GW.
Look this conf

/etc/asterisk/oh323.conf

[register]
alias=asterisk
gwprefix=9
gwprefix=8
gwprefix=7
gwprefix=6
gwprefix=5
gwprefix=4
gwprefix=3
gwprefix=2
gwprefix=1
gwprefix=0

/etc/gatekeeper.ini

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
127.0.0.1
asterisk=0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

in this way i force all calls to asterisk
i use some extensions with tech-prefix to route calls

like this

exten => _130X.,1,SetCallerID(130)
exten => _130X.,2,Dial,SIP/${EXTEN:3}@provider.comt,tr

Rafael Marconi