[Asterisk-Users] Synthesized Voice for Asterisk

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Dec 10 06:51:20 MST 2005

Cepstral sounds great.  You can test it for free but I will append some
message about being free until you pay for the license.

I will be purchasing a license shortly but the way I read it (could be
wrong), the licensing is similar to g729 in that a license is only good
for a simultaneous use.

Thanks,
Steve