[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk, Small Business, and Teliax

Andrew Berman atberman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:34:27 MST 2005

I'm a beginner here and am interested in Teliax.  I own a small business and
was wondering if you guys could help me out here.  I'm basically looking for
6-8 telephone lines, but I notice that Teliax supports 4 simultaneous calls
on their Corporate plan.  So could I get two Corporate plans and set
Asterisk to use both of them and then have, in essence, 8 people talking at
the same time?  If someone tries to call, would the phone ring busy or would
it still go through?

I plan on having a T1.....

Thanks for any help,

Andrew