[Asterisk-Users] Unable to receive DTMF inbound

Don Fanning don at 00100100.net
Fri Dec 9 15:45:16 MST 2005

Greetings,

I'm trying to get * to work on my inbound SIP connections through
callpacket.  Currently I'm getting the following issue when I hit a DTMF
on the inbound channel.

-- Playing 'agent-pass' (language 'en')
Dec  9 14:07:42 NOTICE[13642]: rtp.c:330 process_rfc3389: Comfort noise
support incomplete in Asterisk (RFC 3389). Please turn off on client if
possible. Client IP: 67.43.155.130
-- Playing 'auth-incorrect' (language 'en')

When I have it call my softphone and play dtmfs from the inbound it
sounds like a buzz rather than a tone like it's overmodulated and then
scatters.

Of course I get the standard line from callpacket (sorry - can't help
you) so how can I resolve this?

I've tried applying the two bug fixes listed in the digium lists but no
effect.

Ideas?