[Asterisk-Users] callerid international-format

Florian Meister Florian.Meister at medienhaus.at
Fri Dec 9 14:46:11 MST 2005

Hi,

Is it possible to send international format (+435572999888) with asterisk. I
have the following problem:

When I set the calleridnum to the format above, the telephone (grandstream ata
with a siemens gigaset) does not display the "+". So I send it now with "00"
instead of the "+" for the international prefix, but it would be nice if it
would possible to make the "+"-thing work.

Thanks, florian

          (__)                       Florian Meister
          (oo)
   /-------\/                 florian.meister at medienhaus.at
  / |     ||                        +43 5572 501 134
    ^^    ^^         "The only problem with troubleshooting is that
                              sometimes trouble shoots back."