[Asterisk-Users] X100 clone

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Fri Dec 9 12:46:05 MST 2005

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 10:40:02AM -0500, Vladimir Montealegre wrote:
> Wath brands of modem or chip's work with asterisk?
>
> Intel 537EP
> Ambient MD3200
> Motorola 62802

Those three are generally supposed to work.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/X100P+clone seems to know better than
me.

But it may be simpler to just shop around for "X100P clones". You can
get those for not much more than 6$-10$ a card.

> and i mix the 3 types of modem in 1 pcpbx? or how i do to mannage tree phone
> lines?

Three separate cards on one box means loads of interrupts. Each card
gives you 1000 interrupts a second and each of those has to be handled.
The x100p driver is actually not the most efficient one, I believe.

Consider something like a Digium TDM400P with 3 FXO modules.