[Asterisk-Users] Re: Meetme and Sipura SPA-941-badjitter/distortion

Ryan Booz ryanb at energycap.com
Fri Dec 9 11:52:44 MST 2005

Dan, thank you for the pointer.  I read through the whole thing and will
potentially try this next week.  I'll post back with any thoughts.

Thanks!

Ryan Booz
Director of IT
Good Steward Software, LLC
111 Sowers Street, Suite 400
State College, PA 16801
Phone: 877-327-3702 x.26 (814-237-3744 x.26)
Fax: 719-623-0577
Visit us at www.energycap.com