[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 17, Issue 56

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:06:18 MST 2005

I'm trying to figure out why you changed the subject?
Anyhow, thirdlane makes something called asterisk PBX Manager. There
is also another tool but it doesn't work (AFAIK) over http, amongst
others that tool can:
* Show you all the contexts
* Show you all the extensions, and the DP that drive them
* Show every sinlge configuration file that asterisk, or your linux
system might use
* Allow you edit contexts
* Allow you to edit extensions
* Allow you to edit every single configuration file on your entire system
* Allow you to add contexts
* Allow you to add extensions
* Allow you to add configuration files
* Allow you to delete contexts
* Allow you to delete extensions
* Allow you to delete items within any configuration file on your entire system.

That tool is called vi

P.S. If you find anything that can do all of the above over http
please post them (but for Webmin file manager). Thank You