[Asterisk-Users] Wait for X rings before answering?

Robert La Ferla robertlaferla at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 10:54:02 MST 2005

I realize that it's a timeout but what's implicit in that is that
Asterisk can't detect # of rings just the amount of time spent ringing?
I have been looking at the reference manual on asteriskguru.com.  They
say it's a timeout but they don't indicate the units.  Is it
milliseconds, microseconds or seconds?

Dave Cotton wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 11:41 -0500, Robert La Ferla wrote:
>
>> Derek Whitten wrote:
>>
>>> [incoming]
>>> exten => s,1,Dial(SIP/myext&SIP/myext1&SIP/myext2,25,t,r)
>>> exten => s,2,Voicemail(myext)