[Asterisk-Users] Recording a call

Darrick Hartman dhartman at djhsolutions.com
Thu Dec 8 15:23:49 MST 2005

Noah Silverman wrote:
> Moj,
>
> It is set as the default.  *1
>
> When I dial "*1"  I actually see "user pressed *1 to start  recording".
> I then hear a beep.
> The system DOES create in and out files and then combines them to a
> single file when the call is done.
> The problem is that the file is SILENT

Noah,

I am experiencing the same behavior (the *1 is seen, but the recorded
wav file is silent).  My configuration involves calls from Teliax to my
Asterisk box via iax2 then via sip to my Polycom 600.

Anything else we can provide to help track this down and determine the
correct way to set this up so that sound is recorded?

Thanks,

Darrick
--
Darrick Hartman