[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Bounty Pool

Chris Tooley ctooley at gnumber.com
Thu Dec 8 12:40:34 MST 2005

There's automatic snipe bidding, eBay wouldn't let us be an affiliate if
we did that.  However, you can enter a max bid and hold off until the
last few seconds to hit the confirm button.

RightPrice lets you enter a price for an item and you don't get the call
if the item's price exceeds the RightPrice you have set.  Look for more
features to show up here, it's one of our feature growth areas.

Once you signup and use the product to place one bid (you don't have to
win), you will either receive an email notifying you.  Unfortunately I'm
still writing the scanner that sends out the emails automatically. :(

Chris Tooley

--
Chris Tooley
512-646-1507