[Asterisk-Users] Leave one voicemail for multiple recipients

Sean Tempesta stempesta at mpp.org
Thu Dec 8 11:08:20 MST 2005

Hello,

I am considering using Asterisk to replace my organizations dying
phone system, and so far everything seems perfect.  One question
though, our Executive Director has gotten into the habit of using our
existing system to leave voicemails for multiple recipients.  For
example, he would leave one voicemail and send it my boss and I so we
were both in the loop on a project that he wants us to start.

He chooses the receivers dynamically (so hard coding the recipients
is not an option).  Has anyone heard of anyone doing this before?

Thanks,
Sean

--
Sean Tempesta, Systems Administrator