[Asterisk-Users] Realtime Replication of a Single File

burke at tailorhosting.com burke at tailorhosting.com
Thu Dec 8 10:57:39 MST 2005

This sounds like a prime candidate for a database implementation. That way
you can get very near real-time stats without the overhead of frequent
cronjobs or polling. You number crunching computer would then just grab
the data and crunch away. I'm just now getting started on using Asterisk
in the more advanced modes (ie Realtime) so I do not know how to implement
this, but I'm sure that it could be done.

Ryan