[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Bounty Pool

Chris Tooley ctooley at gnumber.com
Thu Dec 8 10:43:39 MST 2005

gNumber has written an application, UnWired Buyer, based on Asterisk. To
show our thanks,  we would like to extend an offer to the community.  We
are currently offering an PayPal credit of $10 to everyone that signs up
and uses the service within the first 30 days.  However if you use the
promotion code of ASTERISK when you sign up, your $10 can be diverted
into a Bounty Pool to pay for features in Asterisk.  A committee of
Asterisk developers is being assembled to accept projects and determine
when they are complete.

 UnWired Buyer, our product based on  Asterisk, is available at
www.unwiredbuyer.com.  It is an IVR that allows you to bid on auctions
on eBay over a phone call.  To earn the $10 for the Asterisk Bounty Pool
you need to signup for UnWired Buyer and put ASTERISK in the Promotion
Code field.  Then within 30 days bid on some auction using UnWired
Buyer.  You are not required to win the auction but a bid must be placed
using the system.

For information on the program go to
http://www.unwiredbuyer.com/asterisk

--